- American Academy of Pediatrics is the national umbrella organization of board certified pediatricians. The academy provides educational material to pediatricians and establishes health care policy to improve the health of all children.
- Dr. Koop's web page.
This is a good source for comprehensive yet general medical information geared for the lay person.
- Kidshealth.com contains interactive articles about children's healthcare, medicine, surgery, and parenting. There are fun games, Kids Vote health polls, and the Nemours media guide.
- KidSource.com Parent's source for children's healthcare, education, recreation & product info, including children's software.
- Children's Hospital of New York, formally Babies Hospital is a major sub-specialty center. Here can be found all pediatric sub-specialties including pediatric surgery, hematology, ear, nose, and throat, gastroenterology, and many others.
- Westchester County Medical Center is another tertiary care center located 30 minutes from Rockland County which provides pediatric sub-specialists.